PDA

View Full Version : Re: Sony STR-DE575, remote selection of 5.1ch input

Leadfoot
August 24th 03, 12:39 AM
2 Buttons above the volume control should be a button called

Multi CH/
2CH direct

this should switch you to the rear 5.1 inputs

See page 51 and 52 of the manual

I don't have the str-de575 anymore but I still have the manual on PDF if you
need it

On my yamaha rx-v630 I use an optical (toslink) input to hook up my
computer. That may be an alternative you would want to consider

E-mail me at if you want a copy