PDA

View Full Version : teac pd-265 cd player

Sharon Leigh
August 6th 03, 12:05 AM
Hi all

Anyone have any info on the Teac PD-265 single-disc player? I gather that
it's probably an entry level player. I picked it up for $20 at a thrift
store today and I'm shocked to find that it plays CDs burned on my computer.
I'm curious to know how old it is.
Thanks

Mark D. Zacharias
August 6th 03, 11:34 AM
Any properly functioning cd player should play a properly burned cd-r with
no problem.

Mark Z.

"Sharon Leigh" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> Anyone have any info on the Teac PD-265 single-disc player? I gather that
> it's probably an entry level player. I picked it up for $20 at a thrift
> store today and I'm shocked to find that it plays CDs burned on my
computer.
> I'm curious to know how old it is.
> Thanks

Sharon Leigh
August 6th 03, 03:12 PM
Well, not necessarily. My first-generation Magnavox CD-1000 bought in 1984
would only play originals.

thlink.net...