PDA

View Full Version : antana building

MSG
August 5th 03, 12:47 AM
I'm looking to build a good AM antana too inprove the range i get at
night. I have searched goodle but all i get is stuf about wireless lan
stuf and thats not what i'm looking for. Thanks for any sugestions.

Matt

Keith A. Lahteine
August 5th 03, 06:14 AM
Dear MSG : The, "A.R.R.L.", (amateur radio group), sells
a book on antenna construction which may help you . I last saw this book
about thirty five years ago but it may still be available, revised and
modernized .
If you have any amateur, H.A.M.s,radio friends they would probably be
familiar with this book .

Sincerely : Keith A.

P.S. : I built a eleven meter quad antenna using this book and that's,
considerably, more complex than what you're proposing .