PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of "Radiator" radio - a spamtrap?

Madra Rua
August 2nd 03, 11:45 PM
I found in a German forum a mention of this PC FM radio, which was
recommended. I visited the developer's web site http://flesko.cz/ which
suggests it is in the Czech Republic.

I made up a special email address to register, which was fortunate. Five
days later I had 33 crap emails received and this was the only place I had
used the address. Clearly this is some kind of spam trap.

Beware!

Rua

Madra Rua
August 3rd 03, 10:07 PM
"Scott Dorsey" > wrote in message
> In article k.net>,
> Madra Rua > wrote:
> >I found in a German forum a mention of this PC FM radio, which was
> >recommended. I visited the developer's web site http://flesko.cz/ which
> >suggests it is in the Czech Republic.
> >
> >I made up a special email address to register, which was fortunate. Five
> >days later I had 33 crap emails received and this was the only place I
had
> >used the address. Clearly this is some kind of spam trap.
> >
> >Beware!
>
> Don't tell us about it! Tell the folks in news.admin.net-abuse.email.
> They might even do something about it!
> --scott
>
> --

Thanks Scott.